- cypherpunk-research - This repository is essentially for compiling information about Cypherpunks, the history of the movement, and the people/events of note.
- Crypto Scam Checker
- embark-framework - Framework for serverless Decentralized Applications using Ethereum, IPFS and other platforms
- cryptomiso - Github commit history of 479 cryptocurrencies based on most popular repo
- coinmarketcal - CryptoCurrency Calendar Evidence-based & community-driven
- Bitcoin (BTC)
- Croat - La moneda alternativa dels catalans
- IOTA - The IoT currency
- Ethereum (ETH)
- Monero (XMR)
- Ripple (XRP)
- Floricoin (FLO)
- Thether (USDT)
- 100% Backed: Every tether is always backed 1-to-1, by traditional currency held in our reserves. So 1 USD₮ is always equivalent to 1 USD.
- mysterium network - Decentralized VPN powered by Blockchain
- golem.network - Golem is a global, open source, decentralized supercomputer that anyone can access. It is made up of the combined power of users’ machines, from PCs to entire data centers.
Check onetimepad, can be suitable to save wallets seeds
- Look a secure way to store the 24 words of trezor #bc9697da
- tradingview.com - Trading tool to test strategies and monitor prices changes.
- Forked here to create docker image
Created this docker hub image
[ ] Create real MACD strategy #08761cb6
- [X] Fix websocket issues with gekko installation #4945cece
- Test gekko with backtest and testnet #af70adb7
- Add basic auth to gekko #48256355
- [X] Meetup with @elboletaire to learn how to use gekko #ce10aba7
[X] create a repo for gekko docker*compose #70eed356
We have created a repo to make a [[docker]] automatted build
Krypto - Krypto-trading-bot
- [X] Try to install it #2201e08e
It’s crazy shit. It only works with ping-pong strategies.
- coinmon - :moneybag: The cryptocurrency price tool on CLI. :desktop_computer: