- Bitcoin (BTC)
- IOTA - The IoT currency
- Ethereum (ETH)
- Monero (XMR)
- Ripple (XRP)
- Floricoin (FLO)
- Thether (USDT)
- 100% Backed: Every tether is always backed 1-to-1, by traditional currency held in our reserves. So 1 USD₮ is always equivalent to 1 USD.
- mysterium network - Decentralized VPN powered by Blockchain
Check onetimepad, can be suitable to save wallets seeds
- Look a secure way to store the 24 words of trezor #bc9697da
- Monero withdrawing:
- You don’t have to put PaymentId https://www.reddit.com/r/Monero/comments/5m6j53/problem_withdrawing_from_exchange/
NOTE: Don’t use kraken for trading since when it has changes in markets it becomes busy
NOTE: Don’t use kraken even for anything at all (https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7c8nz3/psa_dont_use_kraken_unless_you_absolutely_have_to/).
This exchange could be the next mtgox, So I’m withdrawing all funds stored here..
Best place to transfer EUR using SEPA transfer.
- tradingview.com - Trading tool to test strategies and monitor prices changes.
- Forked here to create docker image
Created this docker hub image
[ ] Create real MACD strategy #08761cb6
- [X] Fix websocket issues with gekko installation #4945cece
- Test gekko with backtest and testnet #af70adb7
- Add basic auth to gekko #48256355
- [X] Meetup with @elboletaire to learn how to use gekko #ce10aba7
[X] create a repo for gekko docker*compose #70eed356
We have created a repo to make a [[docker]] automatted build
Krypto - Krypto-trading-bot
- [X] Try to install it #2201e08e
It’s crazy shit. It only works with ping-pong strategies.
- coinmon - :moneybag: The cryptocurrency price tool on CLI. :desktop_computer: