[genar@localhost dev]$ bin/console server:run
« Symfony is a set of PHP Components, a Web Application framework, a Philosophy, and a Community — all working together in harmony. »
- LiipMonitorBundle - This bundle provides a way to run a series of application related health checks.
- RabbitMqBundle - RabbitMQ Bundle for the Symfony2 web framework
FOSRestBundle - This Bundle provides various tools to rapidly develop RESTful API’s with Symfony
- LiipFunctionalTestBundle - Some helper classes for writing functional tests in Symfony
- RMSPushNotificationsBundle - Slightly maintained
- DoctrineMigrationsBundle - The database migrations feature is an extension of the database abstraction layer and offers you the ability to programmatically deploy new versions of your database schema in a safe, easy and standardized way.
config_prod.yml And add this monolog configuration
Most of the cases if due the CollectionType in Form has
by_reference set to true. Just set it to false.
By references always call
setWhatever to ensure the relationship is persisted propertly.
Add this line in phpunit.xml