[genar@localhost ~]$ go build
go test ./...
In order to run it forever watching changes run the next snippet:
You will need inotify-tools (
sudo pacman -S inotify-tools)
- goddd - Exploring DDD in Go
- gliderlabs/ssh - Easy SSH servers in Golang https://godoc.org/github.com/gliderla…
- goproxy - Proxy is a high performance HTTP(S), websocket, TCP, UDP, Socks5 proxy server implemented by golang. Now, it supports chain-style proxies,nat forwarding in different lan,TCP/UDP port forwarding, SSH forwarding.
- dqlite - Distributed SQLite for Go applications
- imageserver - Image server toolkit in Go
- task - A task runner / simpler Make alternative written in Go
- reflex - Run a command when files change
- oklog - A distributed and coördination-free log management system
- figurine - Print your name in style