[genar@localhost dev]$ cat redux.html
Reducers specify how the application’s state changes in response to actions sent to the store.
Remember that actions only describe the fact that something happened, but don’t describe how the application’s state changes.
Middleware provides a way to interact with actions that have been dispatched to the store before they reach the store’s reducer. Examples of different uses for middleware include logging actions, reporting errors, making asynchronous requests, and dispatching new actions. Source
- redux-logger - Logger for Redux
- redux-thunk - Thunk middleware for Redux
- redux-api-middleware - Redux middleware for calling an API.
- Handling API calls in Redux with Redux API middleware
- NOTE This middleware is not what I wanted to handle REST API interactions since it only handles the actions and is not very compatible with redux-thunk. I think this library has much more potencial (See Libraries for more information).
- redux-tools-extension - Redux DevTools extension. http://extension.remotedev.io
- redux-vcr - 📼 Record and replay user sessions
- ReactJS Tutorials - Learning how to use redux
- redux-api-call - One declarative API to create reducers, action creators and selectors for any API calls https://npm.im/redux-api-call
- redux-bundler - Compose a redux store out of smaller bundles of functionality
- redux-box - Modular and easy-to-grasp redux based state management, with least boilerplate