Kong is a scalable, open source API Layer (also known as an API Gateway, or API Middleware).
Kong runs in front of any RESTful API and is extended through Plugins, which provide extra functionality and services beyond the core platform.
- gokong - A kong api client in go
- kong-admin-api - Kong Admin Api for PHP Projects
- kong-hmac-js - JS module for HMAC Authentication with Kong
- kong-middleman-plugin - A Kong plugin that enables you to make an extra HTTP POST request before calling an API.
- perimeterx-kong-plugin - PerimeterX Kong plugin
- kong-plugin-http-anti-replay-attack - http-anti-replay-attack [防重放攻击]
- kong-iodc-auth - OpenID Connect authentication with Kong gateway
- shepherd - 🐑 Kong Plugin for Client Versioning with API Endpoint, Modules.
- lua-nginx-module - Embed the Power of Lua into NGINX HTTP servers https://openresty.org/
- Testing kong plugins
- docker-kong-dev - An unofficial Docker image (tooling) for Kong testing, and development.
- wicked.haufe.io - An API Management system based on Mashape Kong http://wicked.haufe.io