[genar@localhost dev]$ bin/console server:run
Symfony is a set of PHP Components, a Web Application framework, a Philosophy, and a Community — all working together in harmony.
- symfony.sh - all Symfony Recipes available
- RabbitMqBundle - RabbitMQ Bundle for the Symfony2 web framework
- EventStoreSymfonyBundle - Event Store Symfony Bundle http://getprooph.org/
- ddd-playground - Domain-Driven Design in a PHP project using Symfony
- LiipMonitorBundle - This bundle provides a way to run a series of application related health checks.
- api-platform - Build hypermedia and GraphQL APIs in minutes, generate Progressive Web Apps to consume them. https://api-platform.com
This Bundle provides various tools to rapidly develop RESTful API’s with Symfony
- PayumBundle - Payum offers everything you need to work with payments. From simplest use cases to very advanced ones. https://payum.forma-pro.com/
- LiipFunctionalTestBundle - Some helper classes for writing functional tests in Symfony
- SymfonyMockerContainer - Mocker container enables you to mock services in the Symfony dependency injection container. It is particularly useful in functional tests and Behat scenarios.
- TestDoubleBundle - A symfony bundle that eases creation of test doubles.
- panthere - A browser testing and web crawling library for PHP and Symfony
- RMSPushNotificationsBundle - Slightly maintained
- EightPointsGuzzleBundle - Integrates Guzzle 6.x, a PHP HTTP Client, into Symfony
- Mocking clients
- GifExceptionBundle - stuck_out_tongue The GhostBuster of your exception page!
- DoctrineMigrationsBundle - The database migrations feature is an extension of the database abstraction layer and offers you the ability to programmatically deploy new versions of your database schema in a safe, easy and standardized way.
config_prod.yml And add this monolog configuration
Most of the cases if due the CollectionType in Form has
by_reference set to true. Just set it to false.
By references always call
setWhatever to ensure the relationship is persisted propertly.
Add this line in phpunit.xml