[genar@localhost ~]$ graphql
GraphQL is a query language for your API, and a server-side runtime for executing queries by using a type system you define for your data. GraphQL isn’t tied to any specific database or storage engine and is instead backed by your existing code and data.
- graphiql - An in-browser IDE for exploring GraphQL.
- graphiql-app - Light, Electron-based Wrapper around GraphiQL
- grqphql - GraphQL editor - visual node editor for GraphQL
- graphql-yoga - 🧘 Fully-featured GraphQL Server with focus on easy setup, performance & great developer experience
- awesome-graphql - Awesome list of GraphQL & Relay
- REST vs GraphQL: illustrated examples with the API Platform framework