[genar@localhost games]$ ls
- The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
- Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun
- Starcraft II
- Steam streaming: Best option to play over LAN with Steam Controller support.
- Nvidia Geforce Now: Just play, but forget to play already own games :(
- LiquidSky: Best server renting.
- Parsec: Best GNU/Linux support.
- Vortex: Kind of Nvidia Geforce Now but allowing you to play your steam games but limited to its library. It supports linux using Chromium browser :D (There’re Android and Win clients too)
- remotrapp: Streaming server and client (Android and Win) from the creators of Vortex
- antstream.com: Antstream is the World’s first retro game streaming subscription service, available soon on the Android and Windows platforms.
- sc-controller - User-mode driver and GTK3 based GUI for Steam Controller.
- GloSC - Tool for using the Steam-Controller as systemwide XInput controller alongside a global overlay https://alia5.github.io/GloSC/
- VR-on-Linux - Documenting the status of virtual reality hardware and software support on Linux.
- OpenHMD - Free and Open Source API and drivers for immersive technology.
- libvr - A cross-platform library for quickly constructing iOS and Android video player, 360 degree, 360 degree 3D VR player etc. Support local file playing and http, rtmp, hls(correctly support DISCONTINUITY) etc. protocols.
NOTE: No VR glasses are compatible with Steam Link. Link