[genar@localhost ~]$ uname -a
- awesome-sysadmin - A curated list of amazingly awesome open source sysadmin resources.
- zbox - Embedable filesystem
- minio - S3 object storage compatible server
- system-design-primer - Learn how to design large-scale systems. Prep for the system design interview. Includes Anki flashcards.
- franz - Franz is a free messaging app for services like WhatsApp, Slack, Messenger and many more. http://meetfranz.com
- backblaze - Cloud storage that’s astonishingly easy and low-cost.
- restic - Fast, secure, efficient backup program https://restic.net
valgrind --leak-check=full process
valgrind --leak-check=full node --expose_gc script.js
- serveo.net - Expose local servers to the internet
- jq - jq is a lightweight and flexible command-line JSON processor.
httplab - The interactive web server
- pass - the standard unix password manager
- passbolt - The password manager your team was waiting for. Free, open source, self-hosted, extensible, OpenPGP based.
- fail2ban - Fail2ban scans log files (e.g. /var/log/apache/error_log) and bans IPs that show the malicious signs – too many password failures, seeking for exploits, etc. Generally Fail2Ban is then used to update firewall rules to reject the IP addresses for a specified amount of time, although any arbitrary other action (e.g. sending an email) could also be configured. Out of the box Fail2Ban comes with filters for various services (apache, courier, ssh, etc).
- cool-retro-term - A good looking terminal emulator which mimics the old cathode display…
- terminus - A terminal for a more modern age https://eugeny.github.io/terminus/
- peek - Simple animated GIF screen recorder with an easy to use interface