[genar@localhost ~]$ php -S 127.0.0.1:8000
PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor (or simply PHP) is a server-side scripting language designed for Web development, but also used as a general-purpose programming language. It was originally created by Rasmus Lerdorf in 1994, the PHP reference implementation is now produced by The PHP Group. PHP originally stood for Personal Home Page, but it now stands for the recursive acronym PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor.
- php-pm - PPM is a process manager, supercharger and load balancer for modern PHP applications.
- chronicle - Public append-only ledger microservice built with Slim Framework
- roadrunner - High-performance PHP application server, load-balancer and process manager written in Golang
- php-enqueue - Message Queue, Broadcasting, WebSockets interop packages for PHP, Symfony, Laravel, Magento
- Behat - A php framework for autotesting your business expectations.
- Unit Testing Tutorial Part III: Testing Protected/Private Methods, Coverage Reports and CRAP
- phpstan - PHP Static Analysis Tool - discover bugs in your code without running it!